Wildlife conservation and community volunteer projects and internships worldwide


VisaHQ logoVisa for volunteering abroadWhilst many of our volunteering abroad projects do not require you to get any special type of visa to join as a volunteer (other than a standard tourist or visitor visa), this is not always the case, particularly for longer-term projects or internships, and so the visa you will need can vary between projects and countries. If you are unsure about what visa you require for your particular project, please consult the volunteer documents in your booking email or account area, or email the volunteer coordinator. If you do require a specific type of visa or just want some assistance with applying, you may find peace of mind by using a visa service to handle your application.

With this in mind, Working Abroad has teamed up with VisaHQ to make applying for visas for your volunteer travel abroad fast and easy.

VisaHQ is an agency who can arrange travel visas on your behalf. You can liaise with them directly for support with getting visas from their expert team. For more information, please visit their website at VisaHQ.co.uk or use the form below.