Your Volunteer Assignment:
You chose the length of time you want to volunteer: 2-12 weeks
You chose the location: Sri Lanka (We also have assignments in India and Brazil)
Matching: Using your CV we will then match you with an entreprenuer who requires your skills to carry out a specific consultancy project.
Who will you be working with:
The client you’ll be supporting will a be grassroots entrepreneur who is working on an enterprise that is addressing an issue in their community.
Who are you:
- You feel it's time to share your skills and experience to make an impact in the world
- Or perhaps you want to immerse yourself in another culture
- You’re looking to travel with purpose
- You want to gain new skills or work on your own personal development
- You want to make a change in your life and are looking for an experience that might spark that change, but you don't know where to start
Do you connect with any of these statements? Do you have 3+ years professional experience?
Once you have submitted your application we will get back to you within 3 working days. Successful candidates will then have an interview over Skype with the Country Programme Director.
This covers matching, pre-programme and programme virtual support, programme guides and learning materials. Flights, visas, accommodation & other costs are covered by the volunteer.
Feedback from a former Assignment consultant says:
” A once in a lifetime experience I will never forget” – Linda Coyle, Ireland, June 2016