By choosing to join Caribbean Reef Buddy you will be undertaking the following:
- PADI Open Water and Advanced Open Water dive courses.
- Speciality training in digital underwater photography.
- Speciality courses in coral and fish identification.
- Lionfish containment, including hunting, analysis and data collection.
- Speciality training in reef survey protocols.
- Training in equipment maintenance.
- Turtle monitoring with our friends at Ocean Spirits in Grenada.
You can volunteer with Caribbean Reef Buddy for 2 to 8 weeks all year round! We also offer an Eco Divemaster programme, which trains you up to a professional diving level.
Individuals, groups and students conducting research projects are all welcome.