This is a Summer programme which is ideal for groups of volunteers who do not have much time to travel (one or two weeks) but still want to do something worthwhile. This project is only available for group bookings (minimum of 5 participants). It includes:
- Reforestation, forest conservation and planting native and endangered species,
- Hiking in the cloud forest,
- Trip and overnight stay with a local indigenous community,
- Opportunity to learn about medicinal plants and meet shaman for healing (optional),
- Eco-construction workshops,
- Ecological research techniques,
- Sustainability – organic agriculture as well as bio food production, (ie cheese, yoghourt, pasta, coffee etc)
- Conservation lectures and practices,
- Camping and learning about survival techniques, shelter building, finding edible foods,
- Visiting local school and nursery.
There is the option to include Spanish classes as well. The TVL programme is suitable for groups of students, friends, families etc. The TVL programme requires a group of at least 5 participants, and any dates would be fine, as we can create a specific programme for your group.