- Reports to the Director of Volunteer Services, Eustis Office
- Perform safe and proper use of tools including chop saw, hammers, measuring tape, etc.
- Contribute to the goals of the project by performing activities such as house wrap, siding, painting, door and window installation, cabinet and trim installation, landscaping, etc.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment, including organizing the worksite and tool trailers
- Learn and abide by all construction site safety requirements as outlined by site supervisor
- Perform and learn specific construction duties as assigned by the Site Supervisor
- Must be 18 years or older Ability to work outdoors on a weekly schedule Must have their own transportation to and from the project worksite
- Ability to organize and prioritize work while working independently with little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people Possess a desire to learn new skills in the construction field