In association with the Association of the Socio-Sportif Integrated Center of Laouamra, ANSV (Association Nord-Sud pour le Volontariat) organises an international workcamp in order to improve the state of the center.
The project will be divided into two principal workshops
- Horticulture workshop : cleaning, weeding and grassing of the mini-soccer field of the socio-sportive center.
- And painting workshop
There are two periods available for you
- The duration of the workcamp is two weeks per period
- The number of participants is limited to 12 per period
- The first period will start the 20th of July 2017 and will end the 4th August 2017
- The second period will start the 05th August 2017 and will end the 20th August 2017
- The participation fee is 190 Euro per participant for a period of two weeks. This fee includes hosting, food and purchase of supplies and equipment required for the project;
- The projects will be in the area of Laouamra
- Number of participants is 12
- The project will last for 15 days starting from the 5th August 2017 to the 20th August 2017
N.B. : Mineral water as well as transportation are not included in the fees.