Micro Finance & Rural Development Internship program is an internship program that is designed to help you to understand the deeper prospective of how Microfinance has been helping rural communities in Nepal Villages for improving their livelihood and its role in entire community development process, not only that it gives you chances to see its impact s and opportunities created for small scale business enterprises benefiting entrepreneurs; through practical field research works.
When you go on project’s field visits, there you will be able to meet many small scale business entrepreneurs and hear their success stories on ground, from the Contribution of Microfinance! Microfinance Internships gives you the idea how it is connected with the integral rural Community development process. Also, this program will give you the insight knowledge about Microfinance operation process, opportunities, it’s impact and be inspired to do something for meaningful changes in creative ways!
As an intern in this program, your activities will be:
- Learn Microfinance operation process, opportunities and it’s Impact.
- Going on project’s field visits and meet Microfinance Entrepreneurs.
- Conduct Research on Microfinance, and prepare analytical reports.
- Meet local people and entrepreneurs to hear Microfinance success story.
- Work with local partners to prepare program modules and implementing strategies.