Get real hands-on vet experience in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. Explore the field of veterinary medicine as you treat street dogs in local villages, learn about production medicine on dairy and sheep farms, and relocate wildlife to aid conservation efforts. We accept pre-vet students, vet students, gap year students, vet techs/nurses, and anyone with an interest in animal science, conservation, or welfare. Gets your hands dirty, add a unique experience to your resume, make a meaningful difference in local communities, and have an unforgettable adventure in South Africa!
- Explore veterinary medicine
- Gain hands-on vet experience
- Help animals in disadvantaged communities
- Make new friends from around the world
- Discover South Africa's unique culture and beauty
*Vet Students Only* Our specialized vet student program has more advanced skills and procedures, smaller group sizes, and a full-time vet.