Please enter your details below to register your organisation on our volunteering database. In order to be included, you must fulfil the following requirements:
1. You are a legitimate volunteer organisation, NGO or other body registered with your local authorities.
2. You have a suitable infrastructure and on-going projects to recruit and accommodate international volunteers.
3. You do not hold extreme views on politics or religion.
4. You do not support or take part in any canned hunting activities or other unethical interactions with wildlife, such as elephant rides or hands-on interaction with predators. Please read our ethical wildlife volunteering policy for more details. Any projects we deem not to meet our ethical standards will immediately be removed. We also do not allow any teaching or childcare projects, our database is strictly for environmental, wildlife and medical volunteering opportunities.
5. You do not discriminate against volunteer applicants based on age, gender, orientation, race, creed etc.
6. You are not permitted to add a project listing on this Database if it already listed by the host of this Website, WorkingAbroad as one of our own volunteer projects.
Once you have completed and submitted this form and we have approved your account, then you will be able to log on and update your organisation profile and add in your individual project listings (limited to 3 entries per country, but no total limit). Getting listed on our online database is a simple and quick process. Simply follow the steps below and you will be adding your projects in no time. Basic project listings are and always will be free of charge.