Get sponsored to become a certified English teacher while exploring the world with EF English First. Add new job skills and internationally recognized certifications to your CV, meet people from all over the world and experience a fantastic life overseas – all while getting paid a full-time salary. No previous teaching experience required. Apply now to secure your spot.
UPFRONT PAID FLIGHTS TO MANY LOCATIONS ACROSS CHINA FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Teach, travel, earn and learn in china while developing your career in education.
We’re looking for amazing English teachers to join us in Shanghai, Beijing, and many other cities across China. Teach English at one of our kids and teens, adult, or online schools, and you will get a great salary and competitive benefits package. Meet people from all over the world, develop your career abroad in education, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
TEACHING OVERSEAS WITH EF ENGLISH FIRST
• Teach adults, children or online at one of our 200+ schools
• Receive a competitive salary and a great employment package
• Gain exposure to career paths with the company that could lead to opportunities in teaching management, training and academic course development and more
• Teach abroad for as long as you’d like to – teaching contracts start at one year, with option to renew for a longer term
• Join a supportive teaching community of over 2,000 teachers across China
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF OVER 2000 ENGLISH TEACHERS
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. We’re here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup. Although you do not need to speak Chinese to live and work as a teacher in China, you will have the chance to take free Chinese classes with EF local staff, while you will also be invited to join our regular social and cultural events. There’s so much to experience when you live abroad, and EF English First will help you make the most of this great opportunity.
COMPREHENSIVE TEACHING PACKAGE
• Competitive local salary (exact salary is dependent on your qualifications and experience and will be discussed during interview)
• Performance bonus after 6 months (for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools)
• Monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
• Sponsored legal Z work visa
• Salary advance available
• Health insurance
• 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
• Sponsored accreditations including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM
• Free Chinese lessons
• Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
• Teacher advantages discount program
• Job rotation program
• A Bachelor’s Degree (any major accepted)
• A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
• Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
• The ability to obtain a clear background check
• Ability to live abroad for at least one year