Wildlife conservation and community volunteer projects and internships worldwide

VisaHQ logoWhilst many of our volunteering abroad projects do not require you to get any special type of visa to join as a volunteer (other than a standard tourist or visitor visa), this is not always the case, particularly for longer-term projects or internships, and so the visa you will need can vary between projects and countries. If you require a specific type of visa, you may find peace of mind by using a visa service to handle your application.

With this in mind, Working Abroad has teamed up with VisaHQ to make applying for visas for your volunteer travel abroad fast and easy.

VisaHQ is an agency who can arrange travel visas on your behalf. You can liaise with them directly for support with getting visas from their expert team. For more information, please visit their website at VisaHQ.co.uk or use the form below.